In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organizer”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means The Artistic Fuel Foundation Inc. and “Event” shall mean the event, exhibition or show printed on this ticket.
Tickets to this Event are issued on behalf of the Organizer The Artistic Fuel Foundation Inc. and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Nobody will be allowed admission to the Event without a valid ticket or pass.
2. For the safety of people at the Event, the venue management and the Organizer reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
3. All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
5. In addition to the ticket price, your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fee per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the Event. Those fees are not refundable.
6. If the Event is rescheduled or canceled the Organizer cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation.
7. Ticket holders will be notified of weather related cancellations by 1pm the day of the event.
8. Rain date is August 28,2022.
9. Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
10. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
11. We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
13. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, behaving dangerously or inappropriately, for any other behavior likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organizer.
14. Attendees are not permitted to bring/consume alcoholic drinks or bring weapons to the event.
15. Neither the Organizer nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury however caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organizer will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the exhibitors.
16. The Event will operate in accordance with the latest Loudoun County Government and Public Health guidelines
17. The Organizer does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
18. Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes whilst at the Event by the Organizer and our trusted sponsors and partners.
19. It is a condition of your admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the Event or any part of it.
20. Visitors are not permitted to bring animals to the Event with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
21. Video and sound recordings are not permitted of the film screening.
22. Attendees are not permitted to bring/consume alcoholic drinks or bring weapons to the event.
Suggested text: Our website address is: http://127.0.0.1.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.